State of the art multi screen with command console for multiple functions and presentations.
Giant video wall to interact with participants providing a complete solution for virtual events.
Active LED display, Digital White Board, Augmented Reality and, Multiple angle 4k cameras for streaming.
Paul Robinson as your Virtual Keynote Speaker
In addition to motivational sessions, Paul also provides highly focused performance enhancing and skill-based training to small and large corporate groups on remote working, leadership, change, creativity, innovation and sales. Our training methodology is intense learning, interactions through discussions & mind storming, exercising simple tools for effective changes and fun with activities relevant to learning goals. Training people over two decades from different verticals and cross functions makes Paul an authority to transform any challenges to your advantage with ease.
WHAT IS ONLINE TRAINING?
Our virtual training is a reliable training solution that allows you to quickly deploy a web-based, scalable, fully track-able learning program.
- SCALABLE – train your team department or the entire company virtually
- AFFORDABLE – can work on any budget; big savings on logistics and offsite expenses
- EFFECTIVE – can be engaging and interactive
- CUSTOMIZATION – specific training module can be curated for specific requirements
HOW IS IT DONE?
All sessions are dynamic – We conduct webinars, video conferencing, & online training programs customized as per your requirement and learning goals.
- Webinars – are usually for a group of people placed in single or multiple locations.
- Online training programs – are multiple sessions that are dynamic and interactive with various learning tools and follow-ups
- Zoom training- done to groups upto 1000 participants.
WHY CONDUCT ONLINE SESSIONS?
Online programs are considered when your organization has:
- Physical training limitations due to lockdowns
- Budget constraint but still want to train your people with critical competencies
- When the delegates are located in multiple regions, but they need to be trained an a common topic
- When delegates have restricted time for commuting and hence prefer to do it at the convenience of their working space or home
HOW TO ORGANIZE ONLINE EVENTS?
We can organize the online sessions either on our technology partner platforms like Zoom, Google Meeting, WEbex, Gotowebinar, where we share the technical or system requirement to participate.
If the client has the facility to conduct it on their technology platform we can also go with it.
We also have the state of the art multi-screen studio to give live sessions that are interactive and effective for participants.
We work with the best of technology partners for an uninterrupted flow of session, interactive participation and clear view / switch between the presenter and presentation streamed from multiple 4K cameras.
WHAT ARE THE AREAS COVERED IN ONLINE SESSIONS?
Just like your regular learning sessions, online session can be done on any topic.
As mentioned earlier, it will be designed and deployed after a detailed discussion between Paul and the client.
Topics could be anything related to:
- Remote working and dealing with its rising challenges
- Virtual team collaboration and team communication
- Develop resilience to give your best in terms of performance and productivity.
- Developing key skills and behavioural changes to meet organisational goals
- Upgrading skill sets during change of profile
Paul’s presentation for a webinar is different from his regular sessions. He emphasizes on:
- Visually engaging presentation by incorporating videos, bold imagery and slides in story telling format
- Engaging audience to share ideas on chat window and questions at the end of the session
- Energetic – ease with technology, experience and voice inflection conveys enthusiasm in his voice
- Speak the language of your audience by understanding their background